Sunday, November 16, 2008

NAisBest Sticker...

Attn: I have no more NAisBest Stickers bros.. Last one already booked!! Will update when new stocks arrive... :D 
I have got two more NAisBest! stickers... For those interested, you can collect it from me at the below address:

Unit No.9, Simpang 529
Anggerek Desa Light Industrial Complex
Jalan Kebangsaan Lama BB3713
Negara Brunei Darussalam.

Tel: +673-8713139 (August)
Please collect b4 22nd November or after 25th November, as I will not be in town from 22nd to 25th November. 

8 more stickers coming + new design will be posted online soon.
Sticker price B$13.00 (reflective type)

4 comments:

he@venICE said...

Can you actually send one to SG? It's pretty unique! :)

Anonymous said...

Yes.. we can indeed do that.

he@venICE said...

Oppss.. I forgot abt this one.. so how do I go abt sending u the $$ for the decal?

he@venICE said...

Can email me @ stain at sparxco dot com to discuss further?

Cheers mate!