Saturday, December 13, 2008

How JDM are you?

Got this from "Farm of minds" hehe something to read :P
Some are classic and some original. So how JDM are you??

-I'm so JDM I sleep on the right side of my bed
-I'm so JDM my blood type is Type R
-I'm so JDM that I walk on the right side of the sidewalk
-I'm so JDM I put everything sideways
-I'm so JDM that I married a japanese girl just to get a discount on parts
-I'm so JDM my bed has sidemarkers and fog lights
-I'm so JDM I think a steering wheel on the left side of the car is a conversion
-I'm so JDM even my toothbrush has been tuned for maximum VTEC potential
-I'm so JDM i'm radiated from the atom bomb
-I'm so JDM that I only drive with my right eye open
-I'm so JDM I bow instead of shake hands
-I'm so JDM i put a T infront of my name (Tsukuba, Tsuchiya, Toyota...)
-I'm so JDM i got a carbon fiber backpack with a Sparco Steering wheel strapped on to the back
-I'm so JDM my right hand is carbon fiber
-I'm so JDM that my first word was VTEC

No comments: